• Certified to EN388 and offers excellent protection from needlestick injury.
• Highest ratings possible for puncture protection, cut, tear and abrasion
• Ideal for handling in oily and greasy conditions, scrub clearing, rubbish
sorting, litter collection, outdoor work, sharps handling etc.
• Palm, fingers and back in split leather.
• Oil resistant for 60 minutes and water resistant for 100 minutes.
• The specially selected leather is treated specifically for puncture resistance
and the leather cut is carefully chosen.
• Glove liner made from Dyneema®/Inox fibres.
• 27cm long (including a 7cm cuff made of resistant canvas).