Helix Solutions have been helping businesses upskill and educate their employees with videos covering a range of topics, including:
- Online Induction
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Verification of Competency
- Plant Pre-Start Checks
Helix Solutions engage with the people involved and qualified in the tasks, procedures, plant and projects to develop a video that is relevant and real that the people in the workplace can relate to.
There are many benefits in having a safety / procedural video in your tool kit, such as:
- Picture Speaks Thousand Words: Training via a text book and classroom can be complicated and be difficult for those with literacy skill issues, it can result in increased stress while still be unsure if the message has been understood. While, it’s easy for employer and employee, if content is presented in the video with real workers in real situations.
- Consistent Message: a consistent message delivered the same way can prevent the wrong message and miscommunication in the workplace, the video can be supported with a set of questions that will also ensure and confirm that the message has been understood.
- Flexibility: Training can be conducted anywhere at any time, saving time and cost.
The Helix Hub Software is the latest web-based safety management software solution, our trusted platform has been designed to support businesses in managing their safety, risk and compliance issues.
The Helix Hub is a unique integrated solution that provides organisations with the tools and resources to develop implement and review OHS Management Systems, OHS Training Records and Legal Requirements and more.
The aim of the Helix Hub is to provide an online, cost effective product that is easy to use, accessible and scalable enough to support organisational growth.
The Helix Hub can be easily configured and is user friendly. It has various reporting, tracking, notification and alert functions.
Our software can support new features, assist in user management and additional users can be tailored to suit business needs and activated as required.
Furthermore, The Helix Hub software also offers multi-site management to assist with managing many work site locations and transient workers.
The Helix Hub is a total solution that provides you with ability to take control of your compliance and business monitoring requirements efficiently and effectively through the user friendly functionality of the Helix Hub design and software. Helix Solutions provide you a management system with support through the utilisation of our support team and OHS Consultancy Services.