Helix Solutions have been helping businesses upskill and educate their employees with videos covering a range of topics, including:
- Online Induction
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Verification of Competency
- Plant Pre-Start Checks
Helix Solutions engage with the people involved and qualified in the tasks, procedures, plant and projects to develop a video that is relevant and real that the people in the workplace can relate to.
There are many benefits in having a safety / procedural video in your tool kit, such as:
- Picture Speaks Thousand Words: Training via a text book and classroom can be complicated and be difficult for those with literacy skill issues, it can result in increased stress while still be unsure if the message has been understood. While, it’s easy for employer and employee, if content is presented in the video with real workers in real situations.
- Consistent Message: a consistent message delivered the same way can prevent the wrong message and miscommunication in the workplace, the video can be supported with a set of questions that will also ensure and confirm that the message has been understood.
- Flexibility: Training can be conducted anywhere at any time, saving time and cost.